- Michels is a full-service leader at planning, designing, installing, upgrading and delivering networks of all lengths. Our experienced crews build aerial and underground networks throughout the United States as well as internationally.
• installation of full range of cable systems (fiber, copper, coax)
• build large fiber optic networks
• cellular backhaul
• railway work including rail plowing
• build and maintain overhead and underground transmission lines (AC/DC)
• build and maintain overhead and underground distribution lines
• build and maintain substations and switchyards
• emergency and storm response
Delivering 30% more usable transmission spectrum than standard singlemode
LightScope ZWP® is an enhanced singlemode fiber that eliminates the typical pronounced attenuation increase at 1383 nm, known as the water peak. The result is a full-spectrum fiber with 30% more usable transmission spectrum, which can be used for return path, enhanced video services or dedicated wavelength services for business. Best of all, this product is fully backward compatible with existing singlemode legacy fiber-optic plants. For pricing and availability, email: email@example.com
Walker and Associates, Inc.
7129 Old Hwy 52 Welcome, NC 27374