Fact: Overall ICT spending is projected to increase at a 4.8 percent compound annual rate, reaching $1.8 trillion in 2020 from $1.5 trillion in 2015. The key drivers will be technologies and services to accommodate growth in data traffic, the shift in spending from premises-based equipment to the cloud, and growth in virtualization technologies.1
Want to amplify your reach across the ICT industry? Leverage all the ISE brand has to offer. ISE’s integrated platform of powerful media vehicles includes: print, online, digital, mobile, live and virtual events, webinars, video, social media and much more.
Connect with ICT professionals who influence, specify and purchase equipment for the network — from the ground all the way up to the Cloud. Our dedicated team will collaborate with you to create a customized
marketing program that generates leads for your product and increases your brand’s awareness.
The bottom line is this: when ICT providers look to evolve and transform their wireline and wireless networks, they look to ISE for solutions and education. Engage with them by leveraging ISE’s powerful marketing channels.
ISE provides your company a highly targeted audience with powerful purchasing power and influence.
Connect With ICT Industry Decision Makers
- ISE Magazine 21,000 total reach of ISE magazine print circulation
- ISE Digital Edition 33% of all impressions are advertiser views by our 14,000 engaged digital edition subscribers
- ISE EXPO 73% of ISE EXPO attendees have purchasing authority or influence purchasing decisions
- Custom and Virtual Events 98% of attendees rated ISE’s organization and handling of the events as “Excellent” or “Above Average”
- Webinars 70-75% conversion rate for ISE provider webinar series compared to the industry wide average of 43%
- Videos 46% of B2B technology buyers will purchase a product or service after viewing video content
- ICT Spotlight Open rate is 48% higher and click-thru rate 3 times higher than industry standard
- Dedicated HTML Eblasts On average, ISE dedicated HTML eblasts receive a total of 295 click-thrus and an estimated 20% open rate