- This event has passed.
OFC – The Optical Networking and Communication Conference & Exhibition
March 11 - March 15
OFC—A Dynamic Global Gathering
The Optical Fiber Communication Conference and Exhibition (OFC) is the largest global conference and exhibition for optical communications and networking professionals. For over 40 years, OFC has drawn attendees from all corners of the globe to meet and greet, teach and learn, make connections and move business forward.
OFC attracts the biggest names in the field, offers key networking and partnering opportunities, and provides insights and inspiration on the major trends and technology advances affecting the industry. From technical presentations to the latest market trends and predictions, OFC is a one-stop-shop.
Facts from the 2017 OFC Conference and Exhibition
- 14,500 attendees
- 65+ countries represented
- 663 exhibiting companies
- Over 1,100 presentations
Get the Latest Technology, Products and Information
- Advanced devices and fibers for high-speed data center links
- Enabling 5G and IoT through next-generation optical access
- Manufacturing and packaging of photonic and electronic subsystems
- New network architectures and applications enabled by SDN and NFV
- OpenConfig/open platforms for network management and cloud/Fog computing
- Optical wireless and visible light communications
- Silicon and integrated photonics for datacom and telecom
- Streaming analytics and cognitive systems