Given the pace of transformation in this industry, you have to be diligent about staying on top of the drivers, trends and technologies impacting the ICT landscape. There’s only one way to do that: take charge of your own professional development. That’s why we’ve created education that is niched just for you at ISE EXPO 2017 in Orlando, Florida.
ISE EXPO brings you innovative ideas and How-To solutions across the wireline and wireless networks. And if you haven’t registered yet, let me tempt you further with a few of the more than 35 seminars that are calling you to attend.
• Converging Wireless Fronthaul/Backhaul and FTTH Networks
• Contractors’ Fiber Forum
• Upgrading Legacy Networks to Next-Gen Technologies
• Addressing the Diverse Deployment Challenges of Gigabit Broadband for MDUs
• G.fast: What We’ve Learned in the Real World
• The Futility of Growing Your Data Capacity While Ignoring Your Power Requirements
• The Impact of SDN and NFV on Fiber Connectivity and Capacity
• ISE EXPO’s Demo Zone
• The 7 Deadly Sins of FTTx Engineering
• When 100G Isn’t 100G
• Supply Chain Role in NFV Solution Integration: Getting to the “Easy Button”
• The Last Mile: Navigating the Unpredictable FTTx Terrain
• Small Cell Concealment
• Strategies to Extend the Life of Your Legacy Telecom Investment
There’s a lot of learning to do during this exciting time of change. The best way to remain relevant is to discover the right solutions and education at ISE EXPO 2017. It’s not too late to register. Use VIP code PR2017E to get in FREE. Register now: www.iseexpo.com.