How do YOU add to your company’s value chain?
By adding value to yourself with professional development at ISE TECHForum, April 11, 2019, Itasca, Illinois.
Network evolution continues to dominate the rapidly changing ICT landscape. Consumer habits are fueling a bandwidth explosion. Growing demand for mobile video, data, IoT and AI require robust networks to meet service-level expectations, emerging technologies, ensure security and remain competitive.
Now more than ever companies need to prepare for the sea change in future network build-outs. That means having employees with the skill sets needed to design, install and maintain the infrastructure and equipment behind them.
Be a part of the change!
Attend ISE TECHForum for focused education and technology solutions for both existing and next-generation networks. Choose from a list of hot industry topics to boost your professional development and contributions to your organization.
Register BEFORE February 28, 2019 for a 50% Early Bird Discount!
($300 Standard Registration March 1, 2019 – On-Site)
Need help getting approval to attend? Here are a few tips to help make your case:
- Proof of ROI. Focus on what you will specifically bring back to the organization.
- Share your learnings. Plan a “lunch and learn” or team meeting to share presentation materials, speaker handouts and newfound knowledge after the event.
- Identify a challenge. Network with the experts who can help solve a specific problem or idea you need help executing.
- Plan ahead. Be ready with a plan to show who will cover for you while you are attending the one-day conference. Make early travel arrangements to minimize expenses.
- Put it in writing. Make your request to attend easy by modifying the template below to send a letter to your supervisor.
Letter to Your Supervisor
Dear <supervisor’s name>,
Our company needs people who are aware of the trends and direction of the ICT industry in order to solve problems and work smarter. I’m on a mission to be one of those people and I know I can help our team by attending ISE TECHForum.
When you allow me to attend ISE TECHForum, April 11, 2019, in Itasca, Illinois, I can learn from a number of educational sessions that are directly applicable to my work. And I’m happy to share that knowledge with our team members when I return.
How you ask? Here are some of the ideas I have to spread the wealth of knowledge I gain and help make our team even better at what we do. When I return, I am prepared to:
- Schedule a “lunch and learn” program based on the seminars I attend.
- Share presentation materials/speaker handouts with our team.
- Share a list of new expert contacts who can help us in our specific areas < projects>.
I have identified a number of educational sessions which will allow me to gain knowledge in areas that could immediately be put to use with <project(s) you are working on>. The presentations are facilitated by both leading industry experts and telecommunications colleagues who have faced similar challenges.
Registration fee for ISE TECHForum: $150.00.
Meals (estimate): <$xxx>
Total cost associated with attending this conference is <$xxx>.
The opportunity for me to develop better contacts and gain knowledge in specific areas of our business makes my attendance at ISE TECHForum a good investment, which will yield rich dividends for our organization.