Your Seminar Reaches Attendees with Purchasing Power
Be a part of the brand that educates, informs, inspires and engages our attendees by delivering top-notch education. Submit YOUR seminar proposal and reach ISE EXPO attendees that have decision making authority and purchasing power!
ISE EXPO will be held from September 24 – 26, 2019 in Fort Worth, Texas. ICT professionals from more than 30 countries worldwide attend for peer-to- peer learning, live demos, actionable education, thought leadership and powerful keynotes, face-to-face networking and solutions shopping.
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2019
Wednesday, September 25, 2019
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Thursday, September 26, 2019
8:00 AM – 9:00 AM
Anyone involved in the network may submit a proposal – from executives and network engineers to educators and market analysts. Tracks and topics include:
Track 1: Access Network Advances
• Construction & Engineering Challenges
• Core Network Transformation for 5G
• Open Source / White Boxes
• Gigabit Ethernet
• Core Transformation & Evolution
• Optical Fiber Evolution in the Core
• Intent-based Networks
• How 5G Impacts the Core Network
Track 2: Network Reliability/Power/GIS/Cybersecurity
• FTTx Deployment/PON Evolution
• Underground & Aerial Contruction
• Copper Upgrades & Maintenance: xDSL, G.fast, Vectoring
• Hybrid Networks
• Leveraging Your Underground Fiber
• Tech Tips to Remain Relevant
• Copper Pair Maintenance & Troubleshooting
• Fiber Optic Maintenance & Troubleshooting
• Gigabit Broadband for Multi-Dwelling Units (MDUs)
• Effectively Finding the Root Cause of Poor QoE
• Re-Architecting the Fiber Connectivity Layer at Next-Gen COs & DCs
• Converging Wireless Fronthaul/Backhaul and FTTH Networks
Track 3: 5G Infrastructure Preparedness
• Cell Densification
• Small Cells
• Backhaul, Fronthaul
• CRAN and Cloud RAN
• Fixed Wireless
• Tower Management
• 5G’s Wireline Pulse Beats for Fiber
• Advances in Wireline/Wireless Integration
Track 4: Network Virtualization & Automation
• Service Assurance
• Network Restoration
• IoT: Shaping the Future of Backup Battery Power
• Creating the Telecom of the Future With GIS
• Visible Field Test Process Automation & Analytics
• Harvesting Solar to Power your Network Devices
• How Evolutions in LTE networks and Fuel Cell Power Have Changed the Site Paradigm
Track 5: Core Distribution Network Advances
• Intent-based Networking
• Distributed Cloud
• Data Centers/CORD
• Network Slicing
• Machine Learning & AI
• Data Centers/CORD
• Optimized Multi-Layer Protection in Transport SDN
• Supply Chain Role in NFV Solution Integration – Getting to the “Easy Button”
• Data Centers and Web Scale Transformation
• Big Data Analytics, Cybersecurity and Machine Learning
- Our seminar tracks seek to educate its audience and not promote any specific products. Exhibit space is available for all promotional activity.
- Speakers must focus their presentation on trending data, third-party research statistics, current problems and multiple solutions (not just their company’s solution). One or two company mentions during the seminar is allowed, however, the majority of content should focus on the attendee benefit.
- All tracks are open to a panel discussion format. The panel format must be structured with one moderator leading the discussion and two-to-three providers making up the panel. The moderator can be a vendor or an objective third-party. Providers must represent LECs/IOCs/Municipalities or even Utilities. The panel must share a current challenge, the obstacles each provider faces and the network solutions they can employ. Audience involvement is critical with time for Q&A.
Agenda Schedule – ISE EXPO managers will set the day and time for each presentation in order to optimize the sequencing and flow of content and tracks. Sessions will end by 10:15 am each day.
What’s In It For Me?
ISE EXPO does not pay an honorarium or travel expenses to its speakers. Application is free. If selected, all speakers will receive the following:
- Complimentary speaker guest pass to ISE EXPO 2019. Pass includes free entry to exhibit floor, networking events, keynotes and seminars.
- Contact information of attendees who register and attend for your seminar.
- All seminars approved to receive continuing education credits.
- Promotion of seminar in all ISE EXPO 2019 marketing initiatives including, but not limited to: Exposure in ISE magazine print and digital editions, seminar and company information listing in the Program Guide section of August issue, on-site signage and exposure in all content marketing efforts.
Content Marketing Efforts Include:
- ISE EXPO press release
- Website promotion
- Information e-blasts promoting ISE EXPO seminars to the ISE marketing database
- Mention on social media platforms
Speaker Promotional Efforts:
If selected, ISE EXPO managers will work with you to provide the following:
- Distribution of seminar press release and ISE EXPO VIP code to client database: Customizable press release template included for circulation to your professional universe
- Targeted co-branded e-campaign that includes: Promotional e-blasts, client targeted list for message distribution and dual branded ISE EXPO template
- Placement of ISE EXPO online ad on company website with link to www.iseexpo.com.
If you have questions about presentation guidelines, speaker benefits or seminar audience, please contact Amy Mullally at email@example.com or 773.754.3245.