Webinar Date/Time: Wednesday, October 21, 2020 at 1:00 PM (CT)
Earn 1 BICSI CEC When You Attend the Live Webinar
Communications service providers (CSPs) are facing pain points that include:
- Increased bandwidth demands due to COVID-19 work-from-home trends.
- Explosive streaming video demands across multiple devices during high-use periods.
- Preparing for FCC RDOF Phase II applications to secure a portion of the allotted $4.4 billion to help underserved/partially served areas, per precise broadband mapping data.
- Priming the access network for 5G rollout.
- Must preserve all revenues from legacy analogy business services.
CSPs must work to expand bandwidth capacity efficiently and economically across their access networks. By leveraging their existing Tellabs 1000 MSAP footprint, they can better serve their residential and business customers.
By joining this webinar, attendees will learn how to solve their pain points (above) by expanding and operating their access networks in a more economical manner. Takeaways include:
- The business case for taking advantage of their existing Tellabs 1000 MSAP embedded base.
- The technical and tactical benefits to upgrading the Tellabs 1000 MSAP.
- Network operator success stories to model for future expansion.
Vice President, Telco Sales
Mike Kavanagh is a telecommunications industry professional with over 30 years of experience in both equipment manufacturer and service provider positions. He is currently vice president of telco sales at Tellabs. Mike has extensive network experience, including OSP Planning and Engineering, Network Planning, loop electronics, new technology introduction, and IP network transformation.
Senior Systems Sales Engineer
Carter Gaddis has over 40 years of telecommunication experience. Currently Carter is a Senior Systems Sales Engineer for Tellabs and has worked with Tellabs since 2008. Before joining Tellabs, he was a Sales Engineer for PairGain, ADC, and SPC Telequip for eight years. Prior to that, Carter worked for Southwestern Bell Telephone for 25 years.
John Hoover is a Marketing Director at Tellabs and Board Director of the Association for Passive Optical LAN (APOLAN). Over his 20 year career, John has influenced major industry milestones such as early passive optical network deployments, video implementations, wireless and more recently enterprise Passive Optical LAN adoption.
Tellabs is leading the future of networking with access solutions for today, poised to deliver services for the future. Tellabs’ sole focus is to deliver secure, scalable, sustainable access solutions to optimize network performance for enterprise, government and telecom service providers. For more information about Tellabs, visit www.tellabs.com.