Are you or your Techs having a difficult time walking out Fiber Drops? Are your longer drop lines difficult to manage because they tend to ‘spring’ back? Introducing the solution to your problems! The ALL NEW Fiber Drop Caddy!
Made from solid 3/4” impact resistant plastic, the Fiber Drop Caddy can handle the everyday wear and tear all of your equipment is subjected to, and then some. The non-fading safety yellow color gives you extra visibility.
U-TECK’s Fiber Drop Caddy is designed to hold and manage Fiber Drop Hand Coils. This caddy is adjustable to accommodate various inside diameters of coils from different manufactures. The removable spool can be easily adjusted by removing the thumb screws, sliding the (six) black spacers within the yellow spool sides to the desired location, and reinserting the thumb screws.
An empty caddy weighs 28lbs and weighs 51lbs holding a 1000’ drop.
The weight keeps the caddy stable and in place while paying out fiber drop.
This caddy can also be used to pay out fiber coils, wire, or pull tape, that are already on a core with a 1.25” inside diameter and a 5.25″ wide width, by using the spindle only.
Call for a quote today! (800) 542-7011
- Constructed from 3/4” impact resistant plastic
- Fiber coil easily attaches to caddy with just ONE carabiner (included) OR zip ties (not included).!
- Can handle up to 1500′ fiber drops!
- Pivoting, rubber feet and wide base prevents sliding or tipping
- Compact design perfect for storage and transport
- Made in America
- Fits multiple coil diameters from different manufacturers.