CrescentLink by GEOGRAPH – our flagship GIS mapping and management software system – puts the power and knowledge of your network in your hands to identify opportunities, seek out problems, and build optimal solutions. Now available in Version 6.0.
- NEW Faster Speed – Improve performance on tracing and splicing with speeds up to 3x faster.
- NEW Better Visibility – New Splice Analysis Tool lets you quickly see connectivity in OSP and ISP with improved color graphics.
- NEW Proposed Splicing – New splicing functionality allows you to visualize and manage current and future connections.
- NEW Project Planner Templates – Gain expert help customizing your work prints with our pre-configured templates.
- Full Visual Representation – CrescentLink creates a “digital twin” of your network so you can easily see the big-picture view of your system – right down to each individual connection.
- All Data in One Place – Say goodbye to data-disparate places like Excel spreadsheets, network drives, and people’s heads. CrescentLink gathers all your network data into a single source so you can make accurate decisions faster.
- Intuitive Interface – Easy to learn and use – even if you’re not yet as comfortable managing fiber as you are managing electric.
- Take Control of Your Data – Configure your maps and data to suit your needs – without having to submit a support ticket to make changes.
- Esri-Based Platform – Built on Esri’s® ArcGIS® for Desktop, the world’s leading mapping and location analytics system.
- Customer Support – Always-on support with a sub-24-hour response time. Our dedication consistently earns us a 100% customer satisfaction rating.
CrescentLink’s most popular tools can be accessed from any web-capable device using the Esri® Experience Builder®. CrescentLink Web Experience’s unique features include:
- Intuitive Search Functionality – Quickly find and access network features with convenient search controls.
- Innovative User Experience – View, navigate, and interact with every piece of internal and external equipment.
- Trace Strands or Ports – Easily view end-to-end, strand-level trace results.
- Generate and Review Splice Diagrams – Intuitive splice reporting allows anyone – from C-Suite to the field – to review real-time data.
- Integrate Distance Trace – Find distances to potential outage locations quickly using OTDR footage.