November 12 - November 13
DC5G welcomes enterprise markets, local municipalities, telcos, industry experts, satellite service providers, advocates, policy makers and innovative adopters to learn about the potential of the future 5G-connected ecosystem. 5G will begin its massive rollout in 2020, providing significantly faster connectivity speeds that will power connected devices, deliver data-heavy video services at near real-time speeds and push commercial and enterprise markets into a long-awaited golden age of the Internet-of-Things.
Register now to save $800 off the on-site price!
Who should attend?
- Telecommunications industry executives (Cellular, Satellite, etc.) wanting to connect with customers and leadership from other industries working with 5G.
- Commercial, retail and enterprise market executives wanting to learn how (and when) 5G will transform their businesses.
- Smartphone/connected device manufacturers and application developers
- Industry press, analysts and experts seeking in-depth intelligence on the 5G rollout, network security and the future of the Internet-of-Things.
- Telecom associations seeking information that will help them advocate for their industry members.
- Policy makers and legal experts wanting to learn about the regulatory challenges of 5G rollout.
- Marketers interested in how other industries are promoting 5G.