- This event has passed.
NESC Workshop: Next Code, Next Generation
October 2 - October 3
This NESC Workshop presents a unique opportunity for the NESC community to hear initial Subcommittee recommendations on key change proposals, and solicit the necessary public input in order to determine the content of the 2022 NESC. Publication of the NESC Preprint on 1 July 2019 opens the critical 8-month Public Comment period for the 2022 NESC, which closes 1 March 2020. The workshop will have an open forum, including speakers, panels, and round table discussion formats on significant industry issues to include:
- 5G in the Distribution Network
- Distributed Energy Resources (DER)
- Energy storage and batteries
- Wind and ice load applications
- Electric Grid and Distribution Performance
- “60- foot exclusion”
- Arc flash tables
- Joint Use
- Panel sessions with leaders in the utility industry and engineering/consulting industry
- Engaging the next generation
Your participation can help drive the future direction of the NESC. Register Today!