October 5, 2020, Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel – Richardson, TX
ISE is excited to host a new one-day educational live event, ISE TECHForum, for a full day of focused education, expert vendor solutions and intimate face-to-face networking. Wireline and wireless infrastructure trends and network evolution strategies, including LTE to 5G and SDN/ NFV in the real world, will be addressed.
Participants come ready to learn, collaborate, source and build lasting relationships. Our attendee audience will be comprised of highly engaged provider and industry targets with powerful purchasing power and influence looking for the latest product, technology or ICT solution.
Networking that will save you time and money! We all know sales funnels can be long and costly. Amp up your ROI and shorten the sales cycle by spending real face-time with telecom targets from provider companies and industry professionals, who attend to shop and learn. Connect with key targets that can lead to new opportunities when you exhibit at ISE TECHForum.
We have several sponsorship opportunities for this event; call your sales representative for more information.
Attendee Primary Business Targets:
- Tier 1,2,3,4 Telecom/ICT Service Providers/Rural Providers/Dark Fiber & Infrastructure
- Services/Cable/MSO/Data Center/Cloud Hosting
- Consultant Firms/Contractors/EF&I/Education/Research Firm
- IT/Information Systems
- Executive Management/Product Management/Strategic Planning/Supply Chain Management/Sourcing Team Member
Who should exhibit?
Providers and Manufacturers of:
- Construction & Engineering equipment and services
- Core/Legacy equipment
- Educational offerings
- FTTx equipment and services
- GIS technologies
- Installation & Maintenance equipment and services
- IoT solutions
- Power and battery equipment and services
- Safety equipment and services
- Testing equipment and services
- Virtualization equipment and services
- Wireless equipment and service
Exhibitor Benefits Include:
Exhibitors will participate in a dynamic exhibit area available to all ISE TECHForum attendees.
- Exhibit Area:
- Exhibitors provided with one (1) draped 6 ft. table and one (1) chair
- Continental Breakfast ─ Enjoy breakfast and converse with ISE TECHForum attendees
- Opportunity to attend all ISE TECHForum education presentations and both Opening and Closing Keynotes
- Dedicated exhibit floor time to showcase your products, services or technology
- Marketing and Exposure
- Company name, logo and company profile on ISE TECHForum event website
- Event promotional coverage in ISE magazine, ICT Spotlight eNewsletter and on www.isemag.com
- Company logo exposure on onsite collateral
- Lunch with attendees
- Afternoon attendee snack and beverage break hosted on exhibit floor
- Cocktail networking event with attendees
- Lead Generation:
- Post-event attendee list for follow-up communication (email addresses withheld per company policy)
To reserve your exhibit space, contact your sales representative.
Robin Queenan | firstname.lastname@example.org | 773.754.3255