Pair ISE Research with custom content marketing to reach highly targeted audiences with purchasing power and influence.
The Information and Communications Technology (ICT) industry depends on media to inform, exchange information, and shape opinions. As the lines separating telephone, Internet and television companies continue to blur, ISE is the resource providers trust to educate their network evolution professionals.
As such, ISE is proud to announce our latest offering, ISE Research, covering emerging and disintermediating technologies, evolving markets, and business transformation. We are partnering with Mind Commerce to offer publicly available syndicated ICT reports as well as custom research that can be used in concert with content marketing throughout the ISE brand channels.
ISE and Mind Commerce join forces to offer our clients rich ICT industry research and custom content. Positioned to a highly targeted and influential purchasing audience, this powerful partnership will add value to readers, vendor partners and the industry overall.
While our research practice covers a relatively wide range of ICT topics, we maintain a concentrated focus on certain key emerging and highly disruptive technology areas including:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI): This includes the use of AI in many fields ranging from data analysis to autonomous decision making and augmented human intelligence.
- Broadband Technologies and Solutions: This area covers fixed and mobile broadband including WiFi, Low Power Wide Area Networks, evolution of LTE technology and solutions, and commercialization of 5G
- Computing Technologies and Solutions: This area covers everything from cloud computing technologies and business models to advanced and emerging computing areas such as edge computing, affective computing, quantum computing, the integration of AI and with various computing platforms and solutions.
- Data Management and Analytics: This area includes management of unstructured data, next generation data analysis, and the integration of AI and other advanced methods for transforming raw data into useful, actionable information.
- Immersive Technologies and Solutions: This area includes Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Mixed Reality, Haptic and Tactile Internet, and more.
- Internet of Things (IoT): This area covers IoT technologies, integration, convergence, and related market opportunities across industry verticals, products, and services
Our team will let you know if a report is in the planning stages or if it can be developed on a custom basis. In addition, our extensive library of archived reports will likely have what you need for historical data and analysis.
ISE and Mind Commerce are partnering to offer exclusive discounts on Syndicated and Custom research when paired with ISE marketing and advertising programs. Contact your sales representative to start planning your custom content marketing.
Robin Queenan | email@example.com | 773.754.3255
ISE Research Types
Our research includes annual and semi-annual detailed market and technology research in key industry topic areas. In addition to syndicated research, ISE Research also provides custom research.
- Custom ICT Research
Does your organization need special research into a particular area but don’t have the time and/or resources for a specific project?
ISE Research offers independent and custom research services. We will research, evaluate, and report findings and recommendations based on your unique requirements for various projects such as: market outlook, competitive analysis, technical assessment.
Custom ICT research study types include:
- Opportunity Assessment: ISE Research will evaluate opportunities for R&D and/or introduction of specific technologies, solutions, applications, services per client needs.
- Competitive Analysis: ISE Research will compare your organization, products, and services to other companies and provide a comparative analysis with specific recommendations
- White Space Analysis: ISE Research will identify growth opportunities by defining potential gaps in existing markets including incremental products/service innovation as well as new business opportunities and/or markets.
Custom ICT research project examples include:
- Strategy and Planning for Internet of Things Solutions
- Competitive Analysis of Players in the Immersive Tech Arena
- Market Opportunity to Integrate AI-based Security in Edge Computing
- Comparative Analysis of Blockchain in Healthcare Companies A through Z
- Impact of Artificial Intelligence on Industry Vertical or Individual Company
- Impact Assessment of 5G Commercialization on Existing Broadband Players
- Syndicated ICT Research
Do you have a limited budget and no need for exclusivity or customization? Syndicated research is the right choice for you.
ISE Syndicated Research is the result of independent analysis of ICT technologies, markets, and related business opportunities. Research findings include data, analysis, expert opinions, and forecasts. Syndicated reports are also supported by spreadsheets and other tools to assist customers with their own analysis.
Our syndicated research is available to virtually any customer, on a non-exclusive basis, and without need for subscription. In contrast, custom or sponsored research is funded by one or more client companies with results and analysis often exclusive and proprietary to the funding company(s).
Examples of some of our syndicated reports include:
- Smart Workplace Market in Industry Verticals 2018 to 2023
- Augmented Reality and Mixed Reality Market Outlook and Forecasts 2018 – 2023
- Global Wearable Technologies: Devices, Applications, and Services Market 2018 – 2023
- Next Generation Mobile Payments: Smartphones, Wearables, and Implantable Technology 2018 – 2023
- Human Augmentation in Healthcare: Bionics, Organ and Body Part Replacement, Exoskeletons, and Robotics 2018 – 2023
- Global Connected Devices: Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices 2018 – 2023
- Virtual Reality (VR) Marketplace: VR Technologies, Companies, Solutions, Devices, Components, Applications and Services 2018 – 2023
- Next Generation Networking for Artificial Intelligence (AI): Market Outlook for AI driven SDN, 5G, IoT, and Network Analytics 2018 – 2023
One of the primary benefit of syndicated research is low cost compared to custom studies, which are typically focused more narrowly on the needs of the funding client, and do not necessarily cover content for a wider audience.
Hot Topics and Examples
6G Technology Market
Sixth Generation Cellular: Looking Beyond 5G to the 6G Technology Market
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/6g-technology-market/
LTE and 5G Applications and Services Market by Service Provider Type (MNO, OTT, End-user), Connection Type, Deployment Type (Public and Private Virtualized, Dedicated, and Hybrid), Use Cases, 5G Service Category (eMBB, mMTC, URLLC), Computing as a Service (Public, Private, Hybrid), Industry Verticals, Region and Country 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/5g-applications-market/
Intent Based Networking Market: IBN by Technology, Infrastructure (Hardware, Software, Components, and Services), Solutions, Deployment Type, Network (WAN, MAN, LAN, PAN) and Connection (3G, LTE, 5G), Organization Type, and Industry Verticals 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/intent-based-networking-market/
Asset Tracking Market by Technology (M2M/IoT, Edge Computing, Smart Devices), Infrastructure (Platform, Software, and Services), Connection Type (Wired, 3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi, and WiMAX), Mobility (Fixed, Portable, and Mobile), Location Determination (GPS, RFID, Others), and Industry Verticals 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/asset-tracking-market/
Smart Buildings Market by Technology (AI, IoT, Indoor Wireless), Infrastructure, Solutions (Asset Tracking, Data Analytics, IWMS), and Regions 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/smart-buildings-market/
Cybersecurity Market by Segment (Consumer, Enterprise, Industrial, Government), Use Case and Solution Type, Industry Verticals, and Regions 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/cybersecurity-market/
Autonomous Vehicle Market by Autonomy Level (Semi-autonomous [Level 1 to 4] and Fully Autonomous [Level 5], Vehicle Powertrain (Conventional [ICE], Electric Vehicle [EV], and ICE/EV Hybrid)), Components, and Supporting Technologies (5G, AI, Edge Computing, Smart Buildings, and more), Globally and Regionally 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/autonomous-vehicle-market/
Multi Access Edge Computing Market by Infrastructure, Deployment Type, Use Case, Application, Industry Vertical, and Region 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/multi-access-edge-computing-market/
Artificial Intelligence in Big Data Analytics and IoT: Market for Data Capture, Information and Decision Support Services 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/ai-big-data-iot/
Connected Device Market for Consumer, Enterprise, and Industrial IoT Devices by Use Case, Device Type, Application, Region, and Country 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/connected-device-market/
Blockchain Technology Market by Use Case, Solution, Industry Vertical, Region 2019 – 2024
More info at: https://mindcommerce.com/reports/blockchain-technology/