Ah, the season of twinkling lights, sugar plum fairies and ad messages running across every media platform encouraging us to shower our loved ones with surprise gifts and actions.
Call me a holiday Grinch, but I boldly wish you NO surprises this season:
1. No wicked attacks from Mother Nature that threaten network reliability.
2. No snafus in your efforts to lower costs and increase your profit per bit.
3. No complications in automating everything that creates incremental network complexity.
4. No hiccups in your efforts to increase fiberization.
5. No delays in your feasibility discussions and concrete plans for 5G network sharing.
Lastly, I hope you genuinely remember what’s important in EVERY season: PEOPLE.
That’s why we should all take a moment to tell our team members how much we appreciate their loyalty and commitment.
Sure, it sounds corny. But, when we strip away all the trappings, they deserve to know what is real and true. Without them at our sides, we could face a barrage of surprises that wouldn’t be wrapped in pretty paper and bows.
Happy Holidays from your editor and the ISE Team.