According to a recent survey by EY, 59% of companies believe there’s an industry-wide shortage of the type of skills that would help accelerate their digital transformation efforts.
We agree. That’s why we bring you perspectives from leaders who are charged with empowering their teams. It’s also why this is a perfect time to proudly introduce our 2021 ICT Visionaries.
• Kelly Thengvall, Assistant Vice President – Customer Care, AT&T
• Kevin Morgan, Chief Marketing Officer, Clearfield
• Jason Atwater, Director of Network Operations, CTC
• Tammy Perry, Director of Service Delivery, Horizon
• Dave Cooper, VP, Edge Compute, CDN & Vyvx, Lumen
• Mattias Fridström, Chief Evangelist, Telia Carrier
• Faisal Vishram, Senior Technology Architect, Global Solutions, TELUS
• Shari Griffin, Director, Global Network Operations and Assurance (GNO&A)
Program Management Office, Verizon
• Dr. Sameh Yamany, Chief Technology Officer, VIAVI Solutions
These 9 leaders weigh in on all kinds of questions related to the interdependence of network transformation and employee empowerment in the April, July, and October issues. Will they have all the answers? Of course not.
Still, you and your team could snag a nugget of wisdom from those who really get what you do. Or you could ask your team members to weigh in on some of the questions we pose to the Visionaries.
Whatever you do, don’t waste the opportunity to DO something to bridge the skills gap of your own team. And if you need a trusted partner to create a custom educational program for them, just shoot me a note. (We’ve kind of done that kind of thing once or twice before.)
ISE Custom Educational Partners