Unprecedented network investments require innovative solutions and education for fixed and mobile networks. ISE Magazine (www.isemag.com), ISE EXPO, webinars, podcasts, white papers, videos and custom events showcase the next wave of disruptive products, technologies and solutions that solve telecom/ICT network professionals fixed and mobile network pain points.
Our editorial mission is to create and curate the best content that educates, inspires and motivates our 16K Telecom/CSP network professionals to do their job better and remain relevant in the competitive ICT industry.
ISE shares transformative network solutions and education from the underground to the Cloud.
Get published in five simple steps:
- Check out our 2024 edit calendar (PDF available for download below) and the copy/images deadlines for each issue.
- Send an email to our executive editor, Joe Gillard ([email protected]), and share your article idea. Describe it in 3-5 sentences with the reader benefits so your content will resonate with them. Be sure to commit to the copy/image deadline for your “wish” publication date.
- Keep him updated on the delivery of your article as the deadline gets closer.
- Write the article using the content submission guidelines at the end of this handy list. Email it in a Word doc to Joe by the deadline. That makes him a happy editor.
- Collaborate in writing with Joe until you both are happy with the educational article. He’ll then introduce you to ISE’s amazing managing editor who will ensure all the important details are completed—including signing our author’s standard contributor agreement.
Content Submission Guidelines
Content should be educational and objective in nature with only ONE company/product mention.
- Ideal article word length: 1,100-1,600
- Two supporting images requested. Unless images are reformatted and sent in following the following specifications, they cannot be used:
o EPS, JPG, or TIF format
o High Resolution (300 dpi or higher)
o Size: 4"x 4" or larger
o Color: CMYK
ISE’s executive editor will edit the content and send to the author for final review/approval. At that time, ISE will send our standard contributor agreement, via a secure link, to each author for electronic signature.