Quest Controls’ solutions are designed for today’s telecom providers. By combining hardware, software and responsive end-to-end customer service, clients experience an unmatched solution that meets their facility monitoring requirements. Our remote monitoring solutions save money by managing customers’ energy systems and reduce service costs by identifying and resolving issues before they become major network events.
Quest Controls' solutions address the need to manage energy costs, ensure reliable building systems, and reduce your company's carbon footprint. By allowing our experts to assess your needs and implement the appropriate solutions, Quest can help you reach the goals your budget requires.
Quest Controls designs, manufactures, and markets a complete family of monitoring, control, and test solutions for the telecommunications, cable, utilities, data centers, hospitals, and commercial industries. Product offerings include hardware and enterprise-class software that provides remote visibility of a site’s operating condition. The TELSEC® product family, RSC 1000™ and OspreyFMS®, provide actionable alarming, monitoring, control, and testing of a facility’s critical operating environment and equipment to maintain and ensure smooth and continuous operation. Quest Controls, Inc. also provides installation services, as well as 24/7 monitoring and service contracts.
Quest Controls was established in 1989 as the premier manufacturer and service provider of critical infrastructure monitoring & management solutions.
- Over 50,000 locations installed
- Solutions for Telcom, Broadband, Commercial, Data Centers & Healthcare
- Sales & Engineering offices throughout North America
- Solution provider for the monitoring & management of Power, Environmental Systems, HVAC systems and more!
- Focus on customer needs – Energy Management & Analysis, Comprehensive Control & Monitoring of Critical Operating Equipment
Quest’s Hardware & Software Extends Advanced Monitoring Available for Data Centers to Edge Computing. With 30+ years of experience in remote monitoring, Quest has the knowledge to keep your Edge Computing facilities operating at peak performance
Quest Controls total solution to the challenges of edge computing:
- Complete Remote Visibility for Optimal Performance of Edge equipment
- Environmental and Power Visibility of Colocation Facilities
- Monitoring and Analysis of PDU and Power Systems
- Standby/Backup Power Monitoring and Notification
- Rack and Equipment Temperature Trending and Notification
- Environmental Monitoring for Temperature, Humidity, Leak Detection, and Intrusion
- Reporting for Billing and Compliance
- Assurance of Operation and Security
- Cost-Effective, Easy Installation and Operation (Turnkey Installation Available)
- Cooling Monitoring and Control with Optimization
Through Quest’s patented free-cooling learning algorithm, customers have achieved energy savings of up to 25%.
- The Quest Controls free cooling logic is patented! Available on RSC 1000, ESB2, and Model 400 platforms. The algorithm optimally adjusts the outside air temperature free cooling setpoint automatically at any site, based on the success of maintaining shelter temps. Automatically adjusting for:
- Changes in site heat load (ie. add/remove network equipment).
- Changes in HVAC performance (ie. dirty filters/airflow changes).
- Free cooling setpoints are available to management systems for performance reporting.
- Critical Infrastructure teams have visibility to ensure maintenance accountability, settings are correct, and economizers are working optimally.