ISE TECHForum — One-Day Immersive Online Educational Experience
Join us on October 5, 2020 for ISE TECHForum to learn about wireline and wireless trends from the Cloud to the end user.
Be ready to learn, collaborate, and have your network questions answered at this one-of-a-kind online educational experience featuring technology solutions and education for existing and next-generation networks. Explore wireline and wireless infrastructure network evolution strategies and trends including:
- New Innovations in High Density Fiber Cabling Systems
- Thwarting the Online Barbarians – A Practical Guide for Today’s Home Cybersecurity
- From 5G to FTTH: How to Build Fiber Networks Faster Than Ever Before
- 5G Fiber Densification Challenges
- Enabling the CO & OSP for Fiber Densification to Support 5G
About This Event
In 2012, ISE introduced TECHForum, a series of proprietary one-day custom events for a select group of telecom providers to help educate their workforce and share network transformation solutions. Attendees were presented with the latest technologies and deployment strategies to build and maintain the infrastructure needed to deliver quality connectivity to their customers. Education came in a variety of formats; keynotes, seminars, presentations from industry experts, sponsors and networking for the latest industry learnings.
Fast forward to today. Network evolution continues to dominate the rapidly changing ICT landscape. Consumer habits are fueling a bandwidth explosion. Growing demand for mobile video, data, IoT and AI require robust networks to meet service-level expectations, emerging technologies, ensure security and remain competitive.
To address these and other network-centric topics, ISE has expanded this opportunity by hosting a new ISE TECHForum event that is open to all industry professionals.
Who Should Attend
As the network moves closer to the end user, a well-rounded and knowledgeable workforce is essential to build future generations of heterogeneous networks. Transform yourself along with the industry when you advance your professional development at ISE TECHForum.
- Tier 1,2,3,4 Telecom/ICT Service Providers/Rural Providers/Dark Fiber and Infrastructure
- Services/Cable/MSO/Data Center/Cloud Hosting
- Consultant Firms/Contractors/EF&I/Education/Research Firms
- IT/Information Systems
- Executive Management/Product Management/Strategic Planning/Supply Chain Management/Sourcing
- Team Member