Attic-Trax™ Illuminated Walk Boards are used to assist techs in traversing safely through an attic space while performing functions such as wiring, inspections, equipment installations, pest control, etc.
Composed of a lightweight polymer, they are lightweight yet sturdy, and easy to maneuver. The proprietary Attic-Trax™ Illuminated has a rechargeable panel light attached to the underside, allowing the walk boards to be illuminated in dark spaces.
- 500 lb. load rating
- Adjustable brightness
- Made from lightweight polymer
- Service temperature range: -40F to 180F
- Works in attics with 16" or 24" OC joist spacing
- Two 18" x 26" work surfaces per set
- High visibility handles
- Non-slip surface
- Long lasting battery life
- Traction studs at all 4 corners
- 3100mAh capacity battery
- Comes with TYPE C charging port
Low light conditions and power outages in the workplace increase health and safety hazards, and doing your upmost to eradicate the problems that may arise can save you and your employees a lot of hardship. The Attic-Trax Illuminated comes with a chargeable battery affixed underneath that provides light when turned on.
Learn more at https://www.uteck.com/attic-trax-walkboards/.