Satisfaction Gap Between Large and Small Business Wireline Customers Increases —
As you can read at the link (See the link at the end of this article.), everything seems OK in the large business segment, but small(er) business are a different story. These types of firms view their providers as less trustworthy and reliable, and this means that retention is less likely.
The 2019 U.S. Business Wireline is based on responses from 3,424 customers who contacted their carrier’s customer care department within the past 3 months. The study was fielded from April-May 2019.
The study evaluates business wireline experiences across 6 different factors:
• performance and reliability
• cost of service
• sales representatives and account executives
• customer service.
• The rankings are broken down into 3 different categories.
• AT&T leads in the Large Enterprise category.
• Verizon leads in the Small/Medium Business and Very Small Business categories.
Full results can be found at https://www.jdpower.com/business/press-releases/2019-us-business-wireline-satisfaction-study