A complete suite of fully automated fiber testing capabilities designed to streamline the construction and qualification of any type of fiber optic network.
FiberComplete PRO™ is a suite of fiber test and certification capabilities which enable field technicians to rapidly, reliably and cost effectively certify and troubleshoot any fiber link.
Providing everything a new or experienced fiber tech needs in one simple and fast solution with increased automation and test sequencing delivering up to an 80% time saving for fiber acceptance testing.
Streamlined workflow coupled with a single test port connection and single key press maximizes process efficiency and revenue.Managing all the required acceptance testing measurements, especially bi-directional tests, automatically sequencing tests for a single fibers or high fiber count cables.
Reduces manual work and steps to a minimum and drive compliance to methods of procedure to deliver operational excellence.
Works with the FiberComplete PRO Integrated Loss, ORL and OTDR Modules (4100 Series).
- Guided step by step test processes
- Automated bi-directional process, single test port, one button press (patented)
- Data link via Fiber Under Test (FUT) for auto test config/setup and results exchange (patent pending)
- Instant bi-directional OTDR event loss analysis “TrueBIDIR” (patented)
- Complete bi-directional certification - IL & ORL & OTDR – 1min 10sec
- Advanced test sequencing with fiber cable management high fiber count cables
- Auto file storage and on-board (.pdf) report generation
- Finish jobs sooner/Reduced test time, fastest full bi-directional fiber cert solution
- Limit call backs and repeats, perform corrections/fixes as you test
- Eliminate off-site or post processing work and review time (no post processing required)
- Remove process complexity/manual processes and risk of (setup/test) errors
- Workflow efficiency and consistency for technicians and contractors
- Eliminate use of fan-out cables with native multi-fiber optical connector support
- Direct submission/upload of reports to the cloud (StrataSync TPA suite)