You Can Still Register and Rewind the ISE EXPO 2020 Virtual Experience!
Log on for your link to the keynotes, Tech Talks, panel discussions, education sessions and new technologies and solutions featured in 90+ exhibit booths full of resources and how-to videos.
Your LINK is LIVE for 3 months. Use it to shore up your career and move to the next level!
- Watch the Opening Keynote with Andrew Dugan, CTO of Lumen
- Problem-solve with our Tech Talk Speakers from Connexion, Pioneer Communications and Windstream.
- Sit in on our COVID-19 Network Impact with panelists from Verizon, Consolidated Communications and Big Bend Telephone.
- Connect with Industry Experts who will Teach you Everything They Know About the Hottest Telecom/ICT Topics.
- Fill your briefcase with problem-solving resources and how-to videos from 90+ exhibitors.
[button link="https://iseexpo.vfairs.com/en/registration" size="large" target="new" color="default"]Register Here[/button]
[button link="https://iseexpo.vfairs.com" size="large" target="new" color="default"]Login Here[/button]
Wireline and wireless products/solutions showcased in the ISE EXPO 2020 Virtual Exhibit Hall:
• C&E Planning: NetDev Ops/Open Source Networks
• Mobile/Fixed Mobile Networks/5G-6G Evolution
• Municipal Broadband
• Network Reliability/Monitoring/Cybersecurity/Safety
• Network Transformation/Intelligence/Orchestration
• Professional Development/Leadership and More
Be Sure to Save the Dates for ISE EXPO 2021
August 31 – September 2, 2021 | Fort Worth, Texas
Ms. Wilbourn previously led Verizon Partner Solutions Operations, responsible for Verizon’s global wireline wholesale operations. Prior to that role, she led Global Engineering Design & Transport where she was responsible for engineering design, network provisioning and capacity management across Verizon’s wireline footprint. Ms. Wilbourn began her Verizon career in 1998 as a wholesale operations team leader and has since held a variety of positions of increasing responsibility in network operations, service delivery & assurance and customer care.
Ms. Wilbourn holds a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Civil Engineering from Morgan State University. She is a graduate of the Master Series of Distinguished Leaders and has been named one of ISE Magazine’s Game Changers.
Ms. Wilbourn acts as executive sponsor of Verizon’s Black Originators Leaders and Doers (BOLD) and Global Network & Technology’s Moment to Movement programs, both focused on ensuring racial equality. She actively supports Verizon Foundation’s Innovative Learning mentoring programs such as Black Girls Code and #weneedmore which seek to foster and inspire youth towards STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Math) careers. She serves on the Advisory Board for the Women in Technology Summit and is a member of World 50, a private community for CEOs and C-level executives at global respected organizations to discover better ideas, share valuable experiences and build relationships that make a lasting impact.
Ms. Wilbourn has been honored with Verizon’s Chairman Credo Award for outstanding leadership.